Palchevskyi, B. (2017). Principes of construction of intellectual flexible manufacturing systems (IFMS). Technological Complexes, 14(1), 5-14. Retrieved December 12, 2017, http://t-komplex.net.ua/content/1-14-2017/001.pdf
Manufacturing facilities employing the elements of intellectual technologies can be encountered in various industries. The given paper provides examples of intelligent devices of manufacturing packaging systems. It shows how to maintain operational performance in case of unforeseen changes in the properties of an intelligent manufacturing system by changing the operation algorithm, changing the program behavior or searching for optimal or effective solutions and states during operation.
intelligent tecnology, expert system, technological complex, adaptive management.
Download the full article
- Gaines, B.R. & Norrie, D.H. (1995). Knowledge Systematization in the International IMS Research Program. Proc. of IEEE Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Intelligent Systems for 21st Century, vol.1, 958 - 963.
- Gola, A., Świć, A., & Kramar, V.(2011). A multiple-criteria approach to machine-tool selection for focused flexible manufacturing systems. Management & Production Engineering Review, vol. 2,(4), 21 – 32.
- Groover, M.P. & Zimmers, E.W. (1984). CAD/CAM: computer-aided design and manufacturing. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
- Opitz, H. & Wiendahl, H.P.(1971). Group Technology and Manufacturing Systems for Medium Quantity Production, Intern. Journal of Prod. Res., vol. 9,(1), 181-203.
- Palchevsky, B., Swic, А., & Krestianpol, H.(2015). Computer integrated designing of flexible manufacturing systems, Lublin University of Technology, Lublin.
- Waterman, D. A. (1989) Guide to Expert Systems: Translated from English. Mosscow: Mir.
- Yampolskyi, l., P.Melniczuk, P. etc. (2010). Computer integrated planning, modelling end management. Zhytomyr: ZhDTU.