Omelyanenko., V. (2017). Conceptual basis of information exchange in concurrent engineering. Technological Complexes, 14(1), 15-21. Retrieved December 12, 2017, http://t-komplex.net.ua/content/1-14-2017/002.pdf
Concurrent engineering in the context
of creation (development) of complex technological
systems is designed to meet the challenges aimed at
the optimal planning of resource allocation, engaged
in development, design and implementation to
improve results and efficient use of available
resources taking into account the changing
requirements for system. Based on this we analyse
the process of concurrent engineering in terms of
information exchange of participants in this process
on the example of space industry. Based on the
analysis of world experience in technique data
exchange system for harmonization of the designed
system was proposed.
concurrent engineering, multi-agent system, data exchange, technology system, parameter, agent
Download the full article
- Boskin, O.O. (2013). Knowledge representation of intelligent agent of multi-agent systems. Bulletin of Kherson National Technical University, vol. 1 (46), 186– 190.
- Zhekov, J. & Omelyanenko, V.A. (2014). Analysis of development of supporting networks of high-tech in space industry. Information processes, technologies and systems in transport, vol 2, 89–97.
- Haug, E. J. (1993). Concurrent Engineering: Tools and Technologies for Mechanical System Design. Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.
- Kalyaev, I.A., Haiduk, A.R. & Kapustyan, S.G. (2002). Distributed systems. Planning action of teams of robots. Мoscow: Yanus.
- Koshkin, K.V. & Shishkanov, V.V. (2004). Virtual enterprise as a control mechanism for ship construction life cycle. Project management and development of production, vol 3, 150–153.
- Omelyanenko, V.А. (2015, 18 – 24 June). The method of concurrent engineering as a way to optimize the package space industry. Technical progress of mankind in the context of continuous extension of the society’s material needs: peer-reviewed materials digest published following the CII International Conference. London: IASHE.
- Stockinger, H. (2001). Distributed Database Management Systems and the Data Grid. Proc. 18th IEEE Symp. Mass Storage Systems.
- Weiß, A. & Schubert, D. (2009, 8–10 September). Quantius D. The Space Suppliers And Manufacturer Database to Support Concurrent Engineering Sessions at DLR. Deutsche Luft- und Raumfahrtkongress des DGLR. Aachen, Germany.
- Xue, D. & Yang, H. A (2004). Сoncurrent engineering-oriented design database representation model. Computer-Aided Design, vol. 36 (10), 947–965.