Selepyna.,J, Lyshuk.,V, Yevsyk,. M, & Yakymchuk.,N.(2017). The creation of simulation model of control system on the watersupply stations with the use of fuzzy logic. Technological Complexes, 14(1), 28-35. Retrieved December 12, 2018, from http://t-komplex.net.ua/art-15-004
The method of data processing of nonstationary hourly water-supply process by the
pumping station using the wavelet transform was
considered. The possibility of selection of the useful
signal flow of water acceptable for using in automatic
control systems was shown. This possibility is
acceptable to the further use in the systems of
automatic control. The model of control system of a
pumping equipment with the use of fuzzy logic was
created, allowing to provide sufficient quality of control
process in the conditions when it is impossible to get
analytical dependence of system initial parameters
and in the conditions of impossibility directly to control
quality of adjusting process.
water resources, wavelet transforms, fuzzy logic systems, adaptive systems.
Download the full article
- Baer, P., Novak, S., & Winkler, R. (2017). Introduction to fuzzy logic and systems of fuzzy control. Retrieved from http://softlab.od.ua/algo/neuro/fuzzy-intro/
- Burnaev, E.V. (2007). Application of wavelet transformation for analysis of signals. Teachingmethodical aid. Moscow: MFTI.
- Dementev, A. (2017). Optimization of control pump room waterworks. Retrieved from http://10.3.2.1/articles/pumps/pumps.html
- Kiselev, A. (2006) Applications of wavelet analysis. Retrieved from https://basegroup.ru/community/articles/waveletapplications
- Kolesnikov, A.A. (2000). Modern applied control theory: New Classes of regulators of technical systems. Part III. Taganrog: Taganrog Publishing House.
- Yakymchuk, N.M., & Voievoda, V.V. (2013). Automatization of water supply. VI International Scientific Conference IIRTK, Kyiv.
- Yakymchuk, N.M. (2013). The development of water supply objects automatic control systems. All-Ukrainian scientific conference Modern problems of mathematical modeling and computational methods, Rivne.
- Constructions of modern pumps (2006). Basics of automation of pumping stations. Retrieved from http://nasosinfo.ru/node/64