Marchuk., V, Hrynjuk., S, & Hrysjuk., I. (2017). An analysis of intercommunications of technological factors is with indexes of quality of polishing operations. Technological Complexes, 14(1), 36-43. Retrieved December 12, 2017, http://t-komplex.net.ua/content/1-14-2017/005.pdf
Ensuring competitiveness of products
bearing capacity of the industry both in domestic and
international markets due to the increase of quality of
Exploiting reliability bearings and their production
costs are largely determined by finish grinding bearing
rings, in which mostly formed dimensional accuracy,
roughness and waviness working and base surfaces of
Stability as grinding bearing parts is achieved by
increasing the number of grinding operations, but it is
necessary to reduce stress mode processing.
grinding, roughnesst, waviness, depth of cut, bearing, allowance, training, fluctuations.
Download the full article
- Gorbunov, V.V. (1999). Improvement of the technology of grinding bearing rings by active control of the set of parameters of non-stationary processing modes. Dissertatoin Ph.D. in Engineering: Saratov.
- Lebedev, V.G. (1991). Technological Fundamentals of Quality Control rpoverhnostno layer at grinding. Doctoral dissertation. Retrieved from https://www.elibrary.ru/
- Marchuk, V.I. (2003). Influence of technological factors on the performance roller. Scientific notes: Interuniversity collection (in Mechanical Engineering) Lutsk LDTU, vol. 12, 179-184.
- Marchuk, V.I. (2003). On the influence of structural and technological factors on the quality parameters of roller bearings surfaces. Bulletin of the Zhytomyr State Technological University, vol. 2(26),106-108.
- Marchuk, V.I. (2004). The technological basis for quality working surfaces rings roller. Doctoral dissertation: Lutsk.
- Petrakov, Y.V.(1996). Technological fundamentals of process control processing complex surfaces. Doctoral dissertation: Kyiv
- Yakimov, A.V. & Novikov, F.V. (1996). Highperformance grinding. Kyiv: INTM.
- Yakimov, A.V. (1975). Optimize the grinding process. Mosscow: Mechanical engineering.
- Lizchericin, P.I. (1971). Technological heredity and operational properties of polished parts. Minsk: science and technology.
- Oczos, K (2003). Struktura geometryczna powierzchni. Rzeszow.