Dolia., K. (2017). Influence of the seasonal factor on passenger correspondence. Technological Complexes, 14(1), 57-67. Retrieved December 12, 2017, http://t-komplex.net.ua/content/1-14-2017/008.pdf
The process of transportation of
passengers on inter-regional routes of general use is
investigated in the article. It is established that longdistance passenger transport correspondences have
fluctuations that are observed in time. Such
variations can be attributed to changes in the
volumes or directions of passenger transportation
during the day, which are described by many
researchers. In addition to the above, it is known that
in the system of intercity passenger transport it is
possible to observe the existence of processes for
the formation of predicted changes when considering
the period of transportation during the week. In this
case, there is a corresponding change in the
characteristics of volumes and directions of
passenger correspondence on the days of the week.
Similar fluctuations also occur in the consideration of
the state of correspondence during the year.
Intercity passenger transport systems have as their
objective the functioning of a qualitative transport
system and safe satisfaction of the needs for the
movement of people. The presence of a stable route
network scheme can be considered one of the
requirements to the quality of passenger service.
This leads to the need to take into account the
influence of the environment of the functioning of the
system in the organization of its functioning, subject
to the restrictions.
transport system, gravity model, seasonal fluctuations of transport correspondences, longdistance transportation.
Download the full article
- Andronov, A., & Santalova, D. (2009). On Nonlinear Regression Model for Correspondence Matrix of Transport Network. In Selected papers of the International Conference Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis, 90-94.
- Baik, H., Trani, A., Hinze, N., Swingle, H., Ashiabor, S., & Seshadri, A. (2008). Forecasting model for air taxi, commercial airline, and automobile demand in the United States. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2052, 9-20.
- Seedat, I. (1973). Implementing the 2007 Public Transport Strategy and Action Plan: transportation. Civil Engineering= Siviele Ingenieurswese, 15(9), 13-16.
- Terekhov, I., Ghosh, R., & Gollnick, V. (2015). A concept of forecasting origin-destination air passenger demand between global city pairs using future socioeconomic scenarios. In 53rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting.
- Brands, T., de Romph, E., Veitch, T., & Cook, J. (2014). Modelling public transport route choice, with multiple access and egress modes. Transportation research procedia, 1(1), 12-23.
- Khan, A. M. (1981). II. Intercity passenger transportation: energy efficiency and conservation case study. Transportation Planning and Technology, 7(1), 1- 9.
- Dolya, C., Botsman, A., & Kozhyna, V. (2017). Investigation of approaches to modeling of intercity passenger transportation system. Technology audit and production reserves, 4(2 (36)), 24-28.
- Grigorova, T., Davidich, Y., & Dolya, V. (2015). Transport Fatigue Simulation of Passengers in Suburban Service. International Journal of Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems, 1 (2), 87-99.
- Dolya, C. (2017). Modeling of intercity passenger transportation system. Technology audit and production reserves, (2 (2)), 37-43.
- Grigorova, Т., Davidich, Y., & Dolya, V. (2015). Assessment of elasticity of demand for services of suburban road passenger transport. Technology audit and production reserves, 3(2 (23)), 13-16.
- Crozet, Y. (2009). The prospects for inter-urban travel demand (Vol. 14). OECD Publishing.
- Nokandeh, M. M., Ghosh, I., & Chandra, S. (2015). Determination of Passenger-Car Units on Two-Lane Intercity Highways under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions. Journal of Transportation Engineering, 142(2), 04015040.
- Joseph Schwieterman (2016) ntercity Buses: 2015 Was A Smooth Ride. New Geography
- Zuse Institute Berlin,; Markus Reuther Affiliation: Zuse Institute; Kerstin Waas Affiliation (2016): Integrated Optimization of Rolling Stock Rotations for Intercity Railways, Transportation Science, vol. 50 (3).
- Li, T. (2016). A Demand Estimator Based on a Nested Logit Model. Transportation Science.