Zinko., R, & Serkiz.,O.(2017). Study work of rotary crusher for recycling waste. Technological Complexes, 14(1), 75-82. Retrieved December 12, 2017, http://t-komplex.net.ua/content/1-14-2017/009.pdf
Recycling common is grinding to a
certain particle size of particles with their
subsequent usage. To study processes of crushing
was recorded generalized mathematical model of
crusher for waste recycling by using the general
equations of dynamics of discrete mechanical
systems in generalized coordinates. The model will
allow to investigate the performance of crusher
depending on the structural features of its elements
and the flow of grinding. Conducted a series of
studies to determine the rational parameters of
crusher and design implementation using
environment SolіdWorks. Developed research
methodology and design crushing production
machines of various designs gives you the
opportunity to determine the effect of various
features on performance parameters of the machine.
SolіdWorks, performance parameters of the machine, design , mathematical model.
Download the full article
- Akulov, V.I.(1996). About efficiency factors of grinding processes and specific energy consumption. Chemical Industry, vol. 10, 7-10.
- Aristarkhov, D.V. & Zhuravsky, H.I. (2001). Technologies processing of waste plant biomass, technical rubber and plastics. Engineering Physical Journal, vol. 6, 152- 156.
- Burmistsenkov, O. P., Misyats, V. P., Panasyuk, I. V. & Zlottenko, B. M. (2012). Processing of waste rubber and thermoplastic materials [Monograph]. Kyiv.: Department.
- Demidov, A.R. & Tchirkov, S.E. (1969). Methods of grinding and methods for assessing their effectiveness. Mosscow: Goskomzaga USSR.
- Zinko, R.V. (2014). Morphological environment for study of technical systems [Monograph]. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House.
- Zinko, R.V. & Serkiz, O.R. (2016). Substantiation parameters of grinding machine for waste processing. Technological complexes, vol.12, 5 - 11.
- Krymskaya, Yu. A., Titova, E.I. & Yachynova, S.N. (2013). Construction of mathematical models in applied problems. Young scientist, vol. 12, 3-6.
- Kozin, R.H. (2010). Mathematical modeling. Examples of problem solving. Mosscow.
- Company The MathWorks (2017). Home page. Retrieved from www.mathworks.com.
- Lurie, A.I. (1961). Analytical Mechanics. Mosscow.
- Misyats, V.P. (2007). Analytical study of process kinetics of reduction in size of waste polymer in rotary crusher. Visnyk KNUTD, vol. 1, 35-39.
- Nikolenko, A.M., Kindrachuk, M.V., Sysun, Ye.A. & Kornienko, A.O. (2004). Analysis the technology of crushing brittle materials. Physics and chemistry of solid state, vol. 1, 204-208.
- Semerak, F., Korunyak, P., Lozovy, I. & Borovets, V. (1998). Mathematical model work of hammer type vibratory crushing machine. Visnyk Lviv DAU: Agroengineering researches, vol. 2, 99- 102.
- Semkovych, O.D., Koruniak, P.S., Nishchenko, I.O. & Rayvych, H.M. (1998). Impact crusher. Patent. Ukraine 22533А.
- Skiba, M.E., Myhaylovskyy, Yu.B. & Holovko, H.S. (2003). Simulation of process of composite materials using the finite element method. Visnyk of Technological University in Podillya, vol. 6, 7-10.