Krestyanpol., L. (2017). Economic feasibility of smart packaging under the global initiative "save food". Technological Complexes, 14(1), 68-74. Retrieved December 12, 2017, http://t-komplex.net.ua/content/1-14-2017/010.pdf
The scientific article is devoted to
the global problem of combating food waste and
food losses. In this paper, the author analyzes the
causes of food losses at the stages of production;
calculates the percentage-based importance factor
of the causes of food losses and food waste;
emphasizes the need to create a specific technical
solution within the Save Food Initiative. The result
of the work is the creation of a smart packaging that
will control the shelf life of food products, which will
reduce food waste at the stages of production,
storage, and consumption. The author proposes an
initial algorithm for creating smart packaging as the
first step towards the development of a global
system for the management and sustainable use of
smart packaging, "Save Food" initiative, contactless methods for reading information, identification key, label, importance factor, RFID-system.
Download the full article
- Beketova, L.V. & Bezuglaya N.A. (2016). Addition of nanotechnologies in food industry.
- Science in the modern world, Vol.1 (14). 86-88.  Butrin, A.V. (2015). Use of RFID technology in the warehouse of temporary storage. Actual problems of aviation and cosmonautics, Issue 2 (11). 847-849.
- Gavva, O.M., Tokarchuk, S.V., & Kokhan, O.O. (2013). Smart Packing for Food. Packaging, Vol 2. 36-40.
- Palchevsky, B., Krestyanpol, H. & Krestyanpol L. (2015). The using information technologies in the designing of the system for protection of packed products [Monograph]. Tower - Print, 160.
- Krestyanpol, L. & Krestyanpol, О. (2016). The developing of information tehnology for protection packing .Modern Science – Moderni veda, Vol. 3. 105-109. ISSN 2336-498Х.
- Ni, L. M., Zhang, D. & Souryal, M. R. (2011). RFID-based localization and tracking technologies. Wireless Communications, vol. 18 (2). 45 – 51.
- Official website of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (http://www.fao.org/savefood/resources/keyfindings/infographics/fruit/en/.)/
- Miroshnik, I. (2016. 05. 05). Why SAVE FOOD is important for Ukraine [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://savefood-ua.com/blog/92/ .
- Savochkin, D.A. (2013). Object spatial localization method based on classification process for use in RFID systems. Radioelectronic and computer systems, Vol. 4. 89-97.
- Scholz, C. (2011). Resource-aware on-line RFID localization using proximity data. Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases, Vol. 6913. 129 – 144.